economic performance has been nothing short of outstanding. An abundance of
natural resources and an insatiable international demand for a variety of
commodities and services has seen it continue to grow over the last few years
at levels unmatched for an advanced economy.
The presence of major resource and energy companies such as BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto, Xstrata, Chevron, Shell etc. along with numerous other major local and international firms has seen significant investment in Mining, Oil & Gas and Heavy Industrial projects across the country, with the areas of Western Australia and Queensland being the main locations for operational and technical services for businesses in these sectors.
A major challenge in executing these projects today and in the future will be sourcing and retaining highly skilled candidates across technical disciplines. This is where Steinbach & Partner, with its office in Perth as well as expertise located across five continents, can work with you to efficiently and successfully access candidates from around the globe.
What we can do for your business if you are seeking qualified, skilled and experienced candidates:
- Find the best candidates from across the globe for a variety of technical disciplines, not just who is available at the time
- Evaluating and assessing candidates for their suitability for your firm and its requirements in Australia
- Immigration services and on-boarding of appointed candidates
- Salary benchmarking and remuneration
- Advise on candidate availability locally and internationally
What we can do for candidates seeking a secure career opportunity in a country with an unmatched standard of living:
- Advise on what skills are required in Australia and in what disciplines
- Present potential opportunities to you in an honest and ethically correct manner
- Advise and assist on immigration and relocation procedures and processes
- Assist with professional and personal integration and settlement
- Actively work with potential employers on your behalf to find potential career opportunities
With first class services, a progressive and multi-cultural population and a relaxed approach to business and pleasure, there has been no better time to be experiencing the benefits of living and working in Australia.
Telefon +61 (0) 894 803 731