Data Privacy Statement
Data privacy explanations
(This Data Privacy Statement shall apply to the Internet presence of www.steinbach-partner.de and the affiliated Steinbach & Partner applicant database. This Data Privacy Statement shall not apply to the Internet pages of other linked providers.)
- After successful registration and submission of your personal data into the applicant database, your data will be saved to and used on our servers.
- We will use your data for the purpose of filling job positions by comparing them with the requirements profiles for the positions to be filled by our clients – companies, government authorities, hospitals, businesses.
- We will never sell or lease your data.
- We will never release your data to a third party without your permission.
- Only our consultants may view your data.
- Prior to forwarding your data – even in anonymized form – to HR managers, one of our consultants will contact you personally.
- We will not save any cookies on your computer at any time during your visit to our website nor will we retrieve any data from your computer.
- Changes or additions to your data can be made by our staff only. In such case, please contact one of our consultants.
- We will use your data only for the purposes described in our Data Privacy Statement; any other use shall be contingent upon your approval at some later point.
- You may revoke your approval at any time.